Saturday 11 January 2014

Promises Promises

So, I promised. I got on the scale.

111. Holy balls. And that's on the "nice" scale. So it's more than that. Butttt I've decided that I'm just gunna go with that scale and not even think about mine. It's in the garage anyways. I'll dig it out and switch over when I get a little lower on this one. Baby steps, y'all.

I didn't pick the best day to get on the scale. After that B/P session yesterday my parents ordered takeout. I just had protein and shredded lettuce and cucumber (vietnamese) but that stuff is pretty salty. I can still taste it in my mouth a bit after brushing my teeth twice. Plus for some reason I decided it would be a good idea to drink a ton of diet soda. Which is all salt. I'm thinking I'm retaining some water today (durp... o.O)

I went for a run this morning in the cold. I can honestly say I have missed it. The treadmill and elliptical is NO substitute for that cold burn in your lungs. I bet I will feel a lot better if I just get running outside again.

So. I have 11 pounds to lose. I can do this. I just have to go back to the basics.

Veggies and Fruit
Fewer Carbs
Go to Bed Hungry
Nothing After 7 pm
Lean Proteins
Lots of Water

I wanna shy away from Mia too... It just gives me an excuse to eat crap I don't need. And that can't be good for my body.

HAWAII!!! Ughhhh I'm so excited!! Thanks for the feedback girls. I think I'll make it a goal to post. Hawaii would so not be worth it if I'm not confident enough to take pictures and REMEMBER it. I don't want to look back and be like... oh yeah. I really wish I had just tried harder to eat clean before I left. I wish I hadn't caved so much. I wish I wish I wish. I wishes SUCK. First and foremost I don't wanna disappoint myself... but I'd like to share my progress too. I wanna make y'all proud :)

Anyway. My little brother just came in. He wants Nutella stuffed pancakes. I make them for him every Saturday. We bought him this 11 pound Nutella jar for Christmas.... and so I'm making Nutella everything. HEY. I just realized. That's how much I need to lose. And that thing is effing massive.

..... Ew. That's motivation if I ever saw it.

Love you girls.

x

Ace

3 comments:

  1. Haha, oh god, I've seen those huge tubs of Nutella. I have so many Nutella recipes kicking around. My mum loves little parcels of puff pastry, filled with Nutella and a whole hazelnut, sprinkled with a little sugar before baking. Also, Nutella stuffed French toast. On the subject of pancakes, I make my brother bacon pancakes. Craaaazy.

    Good luck with your goals. Like I said in my last comment, I won't think any less of you if you don't post a photo, though it would be kinda cool to see what you look like (I'm not sure if I've said, but I've been reading your blog for years, way before I even started mine).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii? I'm so jealous. I've always wanted to go on a tropical vacation. But you're definitely right. It won't be the best vacation it could be unless you're the weight you want to be. Hawaii and bathing suits are such a good motivation.

    I went reading through some of your tabs at the top. This blog is so nicely put together.

    jax

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby steps! running! and the basics! you're a planner. and a good one. i like it. and maybe you're right about pictures and special memories. but dudette, we won't be any less proud of you. and what's pride got to do with it? you're cool. 'nuff said. won't think any less of ya.

    eleven pound nutella jar. jinkies. my mind is blown.

    anywho love you too, ace. xx

    ReplyDelete