Sunday 5 January 2014

Meltdown

I've GOT to get a grip. Like.... holy crap. I'm an even 1/4-1/2 an inch bigger EVERYWHERE.

I'm panicked and flustered. I need to find my grounding again. So upset... it takes so long for me to lose weight. I'm terrified to get on the scale and see exactly how bad the damage is.

The very tops of my thighs touch. It's awful to admit. It's awful to say it out loud.

I don't even think I've been eating that much more lately. Sure I've had some more dessert lately. It's the holidays.

Maybe I don't need to stress out that much. Maybe I just need to stop eating late at night and keep up on working out. I never took a break from the treadmill/elliptical.... so I guess that's good.

I feel bloated and full. All the time. I just want to feel empty again.

xo

Ace

1 comment:

  1. space ace! rawr <3

    i'm glad you're back. i missed ya. :) i'm sorry you're feeling uncomfortable in your skin right now. that's never fun. but i hope you have a happy new year, buddy. take care of yourself, tiny dancer xx

    ReplyDelete