2. Enough food should be consumed to last to the next meal, no more.
3. Planned meals ONLY. NO GRAZING.
4. Take vitamins.
5. When it's time to eat, don't think. Just eat something off the list. End of story.
1. Abs, Arms, Inner Thighs every day.
2. Cardio: 3-4 times a week. Elliptical or run.
3. Always fidget. Never ever ever ever sit still.
None until you get your flippin act together. Being thinner should be reward enough.
Things to Remember:
1. Food is fuel, not a reward. You're not a dog.
2. You have better things to do than eat.
3. Don't you want to be the thin beautiful one?
4. If you don't get a handle on this now you'll be fat when you're older.
5. If your clothes aren't falling off, they're too tight.
6. Eat Less, Weigh Less, Fail Less, Feel Less.
7. You used to be thin. And it felt bloody good.
8. You will regret shoving that in your face in less than 5 minutes. Guaranteed. Actually, the regret will probably sink in mid swallow. Awesome.
9. Get over it. It's not that hard to put down the fork.
10. To be thin is to be exceptional. To not be is to be mediocre.