Tuesday 16 August 2011

Okay. I'm better now.

Woke up this morning the same bloody weight. I went on a run, did crunches and inner ab exercises, oblique exercises, push ups and tricep pushups. Showered, had 3 poached egg whites.

Went and got immunized for MMR. Ugh. I haaaaaate shots. But at least it was only one. 

Had late lunch... half a cup of tuscan bean salad, about 2 cups of cabbage slaw boiled and covered in chili paste. And a few baby carrots.

That's putting me at...

Egg whites: 50
Bean Salad: 100
Slaw: 30
Carrots: 15

Total: 195





***




I feel sane again. Back in control. 

Egg whites in the morning really help kill my sugar, nay, FOOD cravings. I HAVE to make sure I eat them every day. That's the key to my control and subsequently.. the key to my success. That's it. I'm resolving. I'm resolving to poached egg whites EVERY DAY for the rest of my freaking life.


Much Love, 

Ace

PS:

Cally: I don't know if I can fully give up my caffeine. I just NEED it lol.... slow and steady. Hopefully I can eventually get off it.
Friend of Ana: I had to give up ballet to go to school this fall :( I did pointe exclusively... and you just can't keep your feet strong and calloused unless you train all the time. No such thing as a part-time ballerina, amirite!? :)

And welcome to all my new readers. I look forward to getting to know you and visiting your blogs :)

Coco Rocha. My New Inspiration. I will look like THIS.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your intake and exercise today, you're doing amazing! Egg whites kill cravings? That's seriously awesome to hear, I think I'll follow your advice. I hope you have a lovely day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are back!!! yay!!! :-) yeah i had to quit for school too...
    <3
    so happy to hear you are back and happy!

    ReplyDelete