Monday 15 August 2011

New iPhone! Now I can post all the time.

Goody.

Still 115.5.... But that's my own damn fault for having whipped cream at my going away dinner yesterday. I skipped breakfast today... Just had water. Woke up with a killer headache. I'm guessing that is from going from probably 5 or 6 diet pepsis a day down to one. Sorry, just not ready for that adjustment yet.

I found a new thing to obsess about... My arms. I seriously hate them. I've been slacking on my weight training so they are getting really undefined. Blagh.

My sister isabella is in the dressing room right in front of me. She looks good in absolutely everything. I can't bring myself to try anything on today. I feel so ashamed of myself. I've had steamed veggies and shrimp today.. I couldn't get around not eating.. My mom brother and sister were there. It was either that or starch. I just probably won't eat for the rest of the day.

Love,

Ace

P.s.

Friend of Ana:thanks for your continued support. Love you!!

Jp: yeah I was thinking the same thing.. Add in protein slowly and stuff like that. We ae absolutely all in it together. :)

Skinny love: I just bought two big cozy snoods. So excited to wear them!!

Cally: thanks for the support! It's not that great and I wish it was more but that's what you get when you don't stick it out lol.. Be stronger than me!

3 comments:

  1. Caffeine gets me too.

    Good luck not eating the rest of the day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully the headaches will go away soon! veggies and shrimp is a great intake :-)
    you will get past 115.5 really soon!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and why did you have to give up ballet? i wish i never had... :-(

    ReplyDelete