Friday 12 August 2011

10 Day Challenge?!

Yeah I know, I'm totally late to the party.

So apparently my fellow bloggers are having much success with THIS variation of the 10 Day Challenge:


10 Day

Breakfast-Sugar Free Red Bull (or other energy drink)

Lunch-Activia Light Yogurt

Snack Throughout All Day-Herbal Decaf Tea and as many Negative Calorie Foods as you want

Dinner-Fresh Fruit and Veggies


Sleep-7-9 Hours


Exercise-Yoga, Pilates, Weights, Cardio, Swimming, Anything You Feel Comfortable With


Weigh In-Every Morning and Post Stats as often as possible 

So if anyone has firsthand experience with this.... I despise the taste of Red Bull. What about Diet Pepsi? Would that work as a substitute? And everyone is mentioning vitamins... are these like calcium and multi vits or is there some special cocktail you are supposed to take?

For now I'm going to assume my DP is a sufficient substitute and go on my merry way. Day 1 has begun. 

***

My dad bought me a BED yesterday. And like a thousand pillows. Am I happy about this? Yes. Does it make me ok with moving? Heck no. What this will probably mean is I will spend a significant portion of my time in said sleeping area. Crying. Writhing. Hyperventilating. Blogging.

... does that burn many calories? :S

8 days. Holy crap. I think I might flip out. In that time I still have a hefty To Do List:....

1. Finish Packing
2. Take Little Brother School Shopping (he loves my style... and apparently my choices for him last year went over VERY well with the ladies... he's in grade 9. ha.)
3. Stock Up On School Supplies. I am legitimately OCD with lined paper. It was on sale for 25 cents at Walmart... I want to buy $5 worth.
4. Weasel a couple more Stay Warm items out of my parents. Namely... a plain grey hoodie, a full length puffer jacket, SOCKS, and maybe a scarf or two. I hear it gets mighty cold up in E-Town.
5. Lose 2.5 pounds. HOLY DINA. Get off my body already. 10 days... enough time? I would LOVE to be a total of 5 lbs lighter for orientation. Or more.... no. Stop it, don't get overly ambitious.
6. Buy a Backpack. This one is hard. I need one that is big enough to hold all my crap, stand out so I don't lose it but not geeky looking. Difficulties. 

I streamlined this list for interest's sake. I am pretty sure there are only so many tedious tasks everyone wants to read about. For example. It's not interesting to hear that I have to clean out the trunk of my car.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday. Wish me luck on this 10 day business. 

Much Love, 

Ace

PS: 

Skinny Love aka Meg: Thanks for the follow! I will follow you back as well. Good luck with your move too :) Are you finding it hard to figure out what the flip to bring with you?! I am. Ugh.
Friend of Ana: <3. That is all :)

I'd like to look like THIS for school. Too cute.

4 comments:

  1. Hii Ace!
    I love your blog too and am going to follow. Hey, a new bed w tons pillows, heck to the yes! I lost 3 LBS on 10 Day. Diet Pepsi is a no, sorry. All soda is bad and will hinder weight loss progress. Any Sugar Free Energy Drink will suit. Find something that tastes good to you and buy in bulk(like 4-12pak)cheaper. Vitamins is whatever you take. Here's what I take, maybe will give ideas:AcaiBerry(pill form),Biotin(for hiar,nails),C,D3,Iron,Prenatal(same as biotin but, for me, the more the merrier),and Fiber. Google what each does for you that you can find what meets your needs. Good Luck with moving. Try to remember the positives. New place, new you. Is it colder? Good for layering and big sweaters. If you get too skinny noone will notice with all the clothes. Sorry so long. I like emailing if you want. Janepansy@rocketmail.com
    I'm glad you like my 10 Day :D
    J.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily between my boyfriend's family and mine, we got all the hand-me-down furniture we needed! We only had to buy little stuff ourselves; coffee maker, cutlery, etc. You'll figure out stuff that you need as you go, it's hard to plan for every little thing so don't stress to much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really only take the mega women's vitamin from gnc.... it gives me energy and nutrients and all. i am thinking about adding some biotin for my nails...

    the 10 day diet is going well so far! too bad you don't like the red bull... I think it is so yummy.... there is also a sugar free monster that has a somewhat different taste but it comes only in a larger size... it is also cheaper.
    you're doing great!!
    i can't wait to wear sweaters!!! it finally cooled down a little today... in the 90s :-) i was cold enough to wear jeans yay!!
    just keep smiling!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I love your blog! you're such an inspiration to me! please stop by my blog, I really need some support to stay strong!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete