Wednesday 24 August 2011

Day 3 on the alien planet.

I'm really homesick. I don't Know. I'm eating. Not lots... But I am. Like, sandwiches and stuff. Isabella likes havin treats after supper... I don't know. She is watching me..

But I know I'm guilty. I'm guilty of weakness. Of desiring the treats. And eating them.

Ugh I suck.

Maybe I'm just not cut out for this. Maybe the one time I was thin was my only chance. Maybe Ana just doesnt want me anymore. Maybe I'm just not good enough for her.

3 comments:

  1. Cheer up girl. Moving and being away from our comfort zones can mess with us. Stay strong.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYONE desires the treats. No matter what she says, every girl wants them when they are dieting . . . or fasting . . . or restricting. It's just human nature. You can be stronger than those treats, though.

    However . . . did you ever stop to think that maybe if "Ana" doesn't want you anymore, it's a good thing? You can still be unbelievably skinny and eat a little more, allow yourself a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful and amazing and you are wanted! Snacks are like the devil! I'm raiding my cupboards and throwing away any and all snacks. I think Im getting pretty desperate too bc I don't even care if I get questioned by my hubby and dad right now. I just can't take this failure anymore. Makes me want to live by myself. I don't know how that is possible. Maybe after we rent a house next march we will have a basement or attic that I can claim as my own and dedicate it my ana and make it my place of peace. Ooo! That sounds good! Something to look foward to. I love you girly! You ARE strong! Don't forget it. And try not to get wrapped up in someone else's energy and become one stomache with them. You are an individual and deserve your individual thoughts and desires. Make an Ana box! It's the new cool thing:D
    JP

    ReplyDelete