Sunday 21 August 2011

Home sweet home?

Sitting in my new condo with Isabella. She's talking about all her ideas about how she wants to decorate.... My mind is going a million miles a minute. If only i could run that far.

I haven't been able to weigh in two days and I'm FREAKING out. I splurged yesterday... On the birthday cake I made for my dad. And hauled in two coolers to the condo and assembled on site. Impressive. We had a long 9 hour day of moving... And hadnt eaten since breakfast which for me was plain oatmeal and egg whites. Went to red lobster for dinner so I had seafood and a few bites of corn on the cob. Had about two cups of cake with milk. Blah.

It was so yummy.... But I feel awful today. I have had a chicken pita and a little cake today... But I should be ok from here on out. There's nothing in my fridge but diet pepsi and fat free yogurt. I'm going to buy a scale tomorrow. A really nice one. And drink a ton of water.... And once I'm done this blog I'm going to fill my 32 oz bottle and start chugging. Maybe I can purge a little of what I ate today. But I doubt it.. I hate purging :(

Ugh I hope I didn't undo my tiny tiny amount of progress. Dammit.

Thank you all for the continued support and love! I'm getting back on track starting now. I will be strong for you all!!

Much love,

Ace

2 comments:

  1. I love decorating houses! posts some pictures when the place is ready!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up. Just try to sneak in extra exercise throughout the day. That will help boost your metabolism/combat the possible weight gain better than restricting will in such a short amount of time anyway. You've got this. :)

    ReplyDelete