Saturday 13 August 2011

115.5... Cool.

Yeaaahhhh! 1/2 a pound away from my first goal!

It's the 10 Day challenge.... day numero dos. It was difficult to not eat anything but fruit and vegetables yesterday. But the 2nd day is always easier! Great way to break my caffeine addiction. Slowly ease off my diet pop intake. I had way less than I usually do yesterday and I didn't get a headache. Probably because of all the water. Woo! Go water!

Well, one less thing to do off my To Do list. Shopping with my brother. Yeah, how about I don't do that anymore. He was beaking at my mom SO bad yesterday because he didn't want to go and get a new suit. 

And it isn't just that. He's super disrespectful of my mom, my dad, my grandma, me, and anyone else that gets in his way. So I just started calling his crap. He's all "You're gunna make me lose my temper" and I was like "Yeah ok. Go ahead. I dare you. What are you gunna do; hit me?" And of course he just ran off crying making up bold face lies like how I slam doors and beat him down all the time... and how we are told in church to not give up on people who are having a hard time (apparently him) and I told him to read the 10 Commandments and honor his father and mother. And then he told me he can't wait until I leave. 

Well, 7 more days buddy. Just hang in there. 

So whatever. I won't take him shopping and he can suck a rock. I don't care. He and my sister (which I will henceforth refer to as "Shirley") can just be useless and unproductive and selfish all they like. Ugh. 

Just for lack of confusion, I have two sisters living at home and one brother. Shirley is the sister who is screwing up her life and is a total taker. She never does anything for anyone else. And somehow she has turned herself into a total slut. I'm sure some of her dirty laundry will come out in this blog sooner or later....

 My sister who is moving with me we will name Isabella. She's more like me. We are very close... but we have our disagreements. I will name my baby brother Matt. So it's Matt and Shirley forming a little cult and then it's Isabella and Ace running like hell to get away from it. Exciting. Like a made for TV movie. 

I suppose it is time I eat something. I have to plan out how the heck I'm going to get this backpack I put on hold. It's 2 hrs away from me but Isabella suddenly doesn't want to take the shopping trip anymore. Crap.

Love,

Ace

PS: 

JP: Thanks for all the advice and guidelines!  At the end of the 10 days... How do you come off the diet so you don't gain all the weight back?
Skinny Love: Ahhh that's so lucky! My parents are letting us do that a bit too. They are giving us a couch! I think it's because my mom wants a new one :P But hey, I'll take it.
Friend of Ana: I just stopped by your blog!! And commented.. ha. Grats on your goal that's amazing!! And Yes... sweaters. I have a huge box of my winter sweaters I'm DYING to bust out. I can't wait!
Anna: I'll go check it out right now :)

EEEE Sweaters :)

4 comments:

  1. i'm on day three right now :-) and half pound down is great! too bad things went sour with your brother... I'm always on the ups and downs with mine too. it always sorts itself out.
    Glad you are liking the 10 day too!! I don't know what I'm going to do when its over though...
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting rid of soda is a major plus! Props. Uhh...getting off...well it was an experiment to do 10 Day in the first place. Success YES! So, coming off the diet I'd say is experimental too. My advice is stikk with fruits and veggies as regular diet and permanent lose of soda. Im still contemplating if I should cut back on energy drinks or not. Id say slowly incorporate more foods like a few almonds or grilled chicken(boneless,skinless,white). I still try to stay away from bread period. I never have a good experience. That's when Ana leaves the room and I invite my friend Mia. Sorry. Sometimes I don't think my mind is completely healthy. But, I guess we're all maybe in it together. Stay Strong<3 Your doing great!
    J.P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of the things that I'm really looking forward to...looking cute and tiny in cozy sweaters. It's one of my many goals to be able to throw on a pair of jeans and a knit sweater and look fantastic. Congrats on making it to day 2, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job getting so close to your goal weight! HUGE accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete