Thursday 26 January 2012

Well it only took 4 days. Down to 119... So down 1.5. A few more to go.... Can I lose 3 lbs in 1.4 weeks? Hope so.

Tomorrow I get to go home for the weekend... And I couldn't be more ready. My gosh I am so ready.

Food for today:
B: Oatmeal 120
2 egg whites 34
154
L: 1/2 cup grilled chicken 150
Lettuce: 20
7 cherry tomatos: 14
Balsamic vinegar: 20
204
Sn: almost 1 cup blueberries: 80

Running total: 429

We have alot of lettuce to go through by tomorrow so salad will probably be on the menu tonight.

I received yet another Facebook message from this super creepy guy.... This makes it the 15th message he has sent me I have left unanswered. 15 is my magic number. Going to block and report him tonight. And he is getting like... Angry now. "are you EVER going to give me a chance??? Or are you just goin tO listen to the gossip??" uhh actually I don't waste my time gossiping about you. You're just freakin creepy.

Ugh. I need a nice boy to stalk me.

Love,
Ace

X

1 comment:

  1. lol ur comment about the creepy guy made me laugh:P Congrats on the loss!!! U go girl! U can definitely do it! Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete