Monday 23 January 2012

So.... This isn't working.

Late January is much too long to hold into holiday weight. Seriously. I've GOT to get a grip.

I've been telling myself that I'll blog when I have losses to tell about. I've convinced myself that's the only reason I should be blogging anyway. If I don't lose, I don't deserve to have this blog, much less post in it.

I had forgotten that this blog is meant to keep me on track.




So starting today I'm going to blog every single day until this christmas weight comes off. I have 4 lbs to go until I am back to where I was before Christmas. I can do this in max 2 weeks. Seems reasonable, doesn't it?

My biggest things are eating after 7 pm. More specifically, eating bad things after 7pm. My meals are very healthy. Yogurt and egg whites or fruit for breakfast, usually soup or leftovers for lunch and salad with homemade dressing for supper. Light snacks like air popped popcorn or veggies. So it's gotta be the treats.

NO treats today. My meal plan is as follows:

B: 2 source yogurts 70
Apple: 80

L: 1 cup white bean spinach soup: 150

S: popcorn: 200

D: probably a salad: 300

That gives me a total of 800. I'm also planning on getting on the bike today. Here's to the next two weeks. And say goodbye to this crappy Christmas bulk!!

Love,

Ace

X

1 comment:

  1. 4 lbs - 2 weeks... totally doable! just keep blogging though thick and thin ;-) we are here for ya girl. need extra support just shoot me an e-mail. thinspirationloner@live.com. you've got this!

    ReplyDelete