Monday 9 January 2012

Hurrah for Sunday night binges.

121.5.

Great start to the week!.... Oh wait.

I was down to 118.75 on Saturday, but of course on Sundays I always mess it up.

Sunday wasn't a particularly good day for me. Isabella and I attended church... Which was a little disheartening. Let me explain that. I haven't been thrilled about going back to the city... And less thrilled about going back to school. I thought that maybe if I jut got through the week I could go to church and meet back up with friends and meet some new people I would feel better about being back. I planned to wear this fabulous new coat i got for christmas and ruin B's day. I even imagined maybe there would be a new boy or two to scope out.

Everything I was hoping to happen... Didn't. In fact, as fate would have it, the opposite did. I felt depressed the whole day. B wasn't even THERE... And the new arrivals are pretty much more girls. After that, I found out that the dad of a girl I used to dance with has been havig an affair with some whore half his age... Who just so happened to be on the receiving end of alot of service and care provided by my own mother following the whore's marriage dissolving last year. I can't even say how disgusted I am.

Skipped breakfast today. Brought leftover veggies and ham for lunch. Not sure what's for dinner. Maybe some soup. I'm going to go work out after class. Hopefully a lower number tomorrow.

Love you Beautifuls, stay strong.

Ace

X

1 comment:

  1. Just a case of the Monday's but Tuesday's are always better!! Hope your workout was great and have a good day tomorrow!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete