Saturday 28 January 2012

Hi girlies!

So day two on my vacation! Yesterday I'm pretty sure I had so much diet Pepsi my bone density is about 2% less than it was before. Ugh. So now I have this great metallic taste in my mouth.

I was ravenous when I got to my parents.... And I managed to stave it off until I made a green salad with romaine celery and cucumber. I had ALOT of that... And probably about a cup of lasagna... But I managed to avoid the noodles. Then I had a small piece of carrot cake. And then another little one about half the size. Blah.

Skipped breakfast today, and then took calcium pills on an empty stomach. Not smart of me.... And I weighed on my moms scale which is about 3 pounds lighter than mine at home. It read about 115... So I'm thinking I'm around 118-119 still. Which is good. At least I haven't gained.

So. Today. I'm going to just drink a TON of water. And eat with the family... But eat as little as I can. Chinese is super salty so hopefully I can chug enough water to flush it all out.



Sitting in a chair with hair dye on. First time getting it done in... Like 9 months. I need my ends trimmed so badly!! An old friend of Isabella does our hair... And you can imagine how many words I'm getting in: about none. Ha!

These last few weeks have been super rough and tiring. I'm a month into my monster semester... With no bright spot in sight. You know when you watch a movie about like time loops? Where people are stuck in the same day over and over? And the signal for the start of the day is a hideous sounding alarm clock? That's my life, only my wake up call happens walking to the bus stop with a 50lb backpack, pitch black skies and slushy sidewalks. I am VERY aware of what day it is, what time it is, and how far I am from the weekend. I wish the days would meld together and suddenly it would be April.

Winter has an iron grip on me, and it shows no sign of release. The days are short and dark. Im as alone as ever. It's totally weighing on my psyche. And that guy is blowing up Isabella's phone like there's no tomorrow. Isabella is exceptionally selfish these days. Very single minded with little regard for anyone else. I feel like I complain about her alot. I should let up.... I really do love her. She's my best friend.. But does she ever try my patience. And frustrate me.

Anyway. This blog is getting excessively long, and I should probably cap it here. Stay strong Beautifuls, have a lovely Saturday!

Love,
Ace

X

Special thanks to: stillimagining and amber-angelxo. Much love babes<3

2 comments:

  1. i hate how salty food makes us bloat and retain water. flushing it out with more water always confuses me but it works :-)
    i have a monster schedule at school too... at least that heavy backpack will help burn a few extra calories! and the cold weather too.
    what color are you doing your hair? i desperately need a trim too but there just isn't any time left....
    <3
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmy i do that too with the lettuce & cucumber! but it really is so great...like when im rly hungry & in "binge" mode I just have a ton of lettuce & cucumbers, end up super full & only consumed like 100 cals:D Smart option! Hope u have a lovely time w/ ur fam tonite<3 stay strong! PS. Winter will be over soon! But even so, I hope you can find beautiful things in your days to dwell on:)

    ReplyDelete