Wednesday 4 January 2012

Just face the music.

That's what I said to myself yesterday morning, eyeballing my scale. I'm terrified to get on. I know it will be bad. I had a 650 cal day, ruined by a run in with peanut butter rice krispies. But, it's my own damned fault. I did this to myself, and now it's time to own up to it. Assess the damage.

I step on, holding my breath. Please let it be ok....

121.75

Perfect. 5 pounds. 5 more reasons to hate myself.




This morning.... 120.75. 4 reasons to skip breakfast.

Intake today: 1/3 cup fat free yogurt and an apple: 115 cal
1 cup leftover stir fry: peas, celery, mushrooms, red pepper, sesame oil: 250
2 egg whites: 34

Running total: 399 cal.

Planning on salad tonight. Isabella wants a movie and popcorn, which is a light enough snack I suppose. Lots of fiber.

Hopefully my scale will give me better news tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the birthday wishes zap fire and friend of Ana.... Love you girls.

And welcome to my new readers <3 leave me a comment if you want a follow.

Ace

X

3 comments:

  1. its ok we all mess up. I ate terrible yesterday and today to,when i stepped on the scale this morning i felt disgusted by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 399 is good so far! and one pound down from the day before :-)
    galette de roi is a traditional cake/pie for this time of year from France. my family and i lived there for a while and adopted the tradition. it is a pastry type crust with a frangipan (almond flavored delicousness) center. probably high in calories though. there is a little ceramic figurine baked into the pie and whoever gets it, is the king or queen for the next day and has to make the pie the following year... i managed to only eat a thin sliver but still.
    good luck with the scales tomorrow! popcorn is a great fibrous snack! :-) I eat it for lunch sometimes.
    sorry for the super long comment...
    love!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again girl!! Hope to hear a blog from you soon! How are things going?
    <3

    ReplyDelete