Tuesday 24 January 2012

I did not have any treats yesterday, but my calories ended up a little over 900. And I guess that's better than 1500. Today the plan is this:

B: 2 yogurts and an apple 150
L: canned crab 65
Green salad 40
Balsamic vinegar 20
Drizzle of olive oil 20
Total: 145
S: popcorn 150
D: homemade turkey chili 300
Total: 745

Seems reasonable.

I'm going home in 3 nights... Which I am riveted about. I'm so homesick lately. All I want to do is be in my own bed. Unfortunately an acquaintance from back home has also moved up here or school... And wanted a ride back. I wasn't thrilled but whatever. Well NOW one of her friends wants to come too! She's all "he would do the same for me if he found a ride!"

Well then he better pack light and bring gas money, cuz we always come home with lots of stuff and if you aren't paying your way... You'll be the first thing we dump, not the free diet pop and soaps and blankets that will soon be bestowed upon us.... That reminds me. I should text her and say its ok. Blegh. So NOT a fun drive with so many people. Supposed to be just me and Isabella.... Until this girl invited herself along.

Thanks to: thinspirationloner. Love ya babe <3

Love,

Ace

X

2 comments:

  1. yea ppl like that r so annoying! im sry u have to put up wit that! but hey, once the car ride is over it will be over:) & 900 is still under the recommended diet intake:) Stay strong & have a safe ride home<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. how annoying...
    tomorrows intake sounds like a great plan!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete