Tuesday 20 September 2011

The report.

Soooo... After my Sunday fast ( I ended up just not eating until Monday morning) I lost 1.25 lbs. I ate yesterday.. Egg whites, an apple, yogurt, a salad and some homemade spaghetti sauce. Kind of bad... But nothing after that! This morning I weighed in at 119 even. So that'd a pound and a half.. Which I'm happy about I guess.

Im probably doing another fast this Sunday. They are just a good day to do it. I get to sleep in and go to church for a few hours and I'm done. And it helps to start Monday off right with an empty body.

Speaking if which. Because of my fast and lack of fatty foods... My lab partner (the rude one) had the easiest time finding everything in my abdomen while she was scanning me. For me... It was a little harder because she EATS all the freaking time!!! Tons if fat too. Bagels and cream cheese, wraps with dressing, granola bars... It's like holy crap girl. Stop eating for five seconds.

Anyway. I have a bit of reading to do this morning so I better get to that. Much love to all you beautiful ladies. Think thin!!!

Love,

Ace

X

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! That made me laugh about your lab partner:) Hungry girl, I guess.

    ReplyDelete