Tuesday 13 September 2011

First off... Thank you for the beautiful comments on my last post. You ladies are wonderful. It made me feel so much better. Love you all so much.

Nextly. I weighed this morning... 120.5. I have no idea where those two pounds went and I don't care. They just better stay gone. I am assuming that is due to ringing in at a little over 200 cals yesterday.

Third on the docket: I took my anatomy test today. And I think it went well. I for sure didn't fail!.. Results soon. The girl who is my mean lab partner brought me a doughnut. It was very nice of her... But dang is that ever inconvenient. Im just waiting for an opportunity to stuff it in my bag to throw out ASAP. "this will be good on the bus ride home!" what a good lie. :)

My intake today is already more than yesterday... But I needed a little brainfood for my test.

As of 2:30 pm
Egg whites. 35
Yogurt: 40
Apple: 80
3 rye crackers: 100
3 tbsp hummus: 120 ( I didn't eat it all but better safe than sorry)
1 tbsp cilantro nut paste: 100 ish
Cucumber and celery: 20

Running total: 395

I better start studying my medical terminology. Isabella and I are having a little party tonight... And I don't want to do any homework when I get home! So tired this morning... I thought I was gunna die. I'll update if I eat anything else.

Here's hoping for a smaller number tomorrow. Stay strong my Beautifuls!

Ace

X

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you worried the pounds right off! haha.

    That's ironic that your mean lab partner brought you a doughnut. Ohhhman. But congrats on your test!

    Have a fun little party!

    ReplyDelete