Thursday 22 September 2011

118.7

A loss is a loss is a loss.... Right?? We will go with that.

Thursdays are good days. One class. Tomorrow is Friday. Happiness.

There's a really cute boy in my church class I went to last night.... Like, REALLY cute. Will I date him? Probably not. But it's a nice thing to look forward to on a normally dreary Wednesday.

I spent half of yesterday consoling a bawling Isabella. Like... There are only so many times you can blather about the same thing and cry your eyes out and e hysterical before you are beating a dead horse. And believe me... She ran past that line and never looked back. Frick. How many times can you say "no, you aren't worthless. You are strong smart and certainly capable of anything you want to do." without getting bloody tired of it?? I need to count next time she has a meltdown. Which will probably be today. I don't think she got enough sleep last night... Which almost positively equals a boiling over of emotional fits.

I have this friend. He is a boy. NOT my boyfriend. He's cool and funny and makes me feel.... A little stressed. Stressed about being good enough. I like him, but I can already tell he won't do anything but disappoint me. So I'm trying to instead focus on the more important things. School, church, my blog.... We will call him B. So whenever I talk about B.... You now know why.

Anyway... One class then Isabella ad I are going downtown to get a refund on her tuition. Then.... Hitting the books hard. Test tomorrow.. Chapters to read and things to study. It's good though... I'm starting to find my pattern. Just gotta keep it up. I feel like I'm letting my relationships slip though. I haven't emailed this one friend of mine in weeks. I Gould do that today. Well, now I'm just rambling.

Special welcome to all my new readers. Thank you for your love and support. I will check out all your blogs soon!! And update my reading list.

Stay skinny!!

Love,
Ace

X

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the meltdowns! LOVE reading your blog! Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A loss is always a loss no matter how big or small :-) have a wonderful Thursday !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, from experience, don't go for the guy that makes you feel uncomfortable and self-conscious. I did that run-around for three long annoying years. Go for the guy that you cna be fat around. That sounds horrible. But, THAT guy will like you if your 150lbs or 90lbs, trust me. Trust me.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete