Friday 2 September 2011

A new month, a new me.

I had a huge meltdown last night. Called my mom... Absolutley hysterical. I can't even remember what I was saying. You know this times where it doesn't feel like you saying it? Like you are just in your head listening?

This came about from the hellish nights f studying prior. I feel like there's no way I can stay caught up. My sister got me a bowl of ice cream... And I put it back. Egg whites and water for breakfast.. And I packed 3 tbps of hummus, 3 fiber rye crackers and an apple for lunch. And of course a big water bottle.

I'm wearing my thin jeans today. They did up no problem... But I would like them looser so I can wear leggings underneath.

The errand list never seems to get smaller...

Pick up scrubs
Exchange faulty lamp
Buy a hair straightener
Find the place I take CPR at
Buy more computer paper, ink, and binders.

Jeez. Hope you all have days of loss. Much love to you all.

Ace

2 comments:

  1. just saying have a happy weekend sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i feel like mt to-do list never ends and always gets bigger and bigger... i have started just not doing certain things which makes me sad. i used to be so on top of things. someday soon i will be back on top. we both can! stay strong girl!! well done for putting the ice cream back!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete