Friday 16 September 2011

I feel like someone injected an entire cloud right into my skull. You know that psycho ex of mine? The one I went on a huge rant about? Well he sent me a Facebook message asking me to let him "rest in pieces". Oh please. So I sent him one back and pretty much told him to grow up and get over the fact he was way out of his league... And that I learned my lesson ad would never let myself be treated like that again.

His roommate sent me a message back calling me a self righteous whore. And then said we would have words when he got back to town. I don't know why but I was convinced he was going to go to my parents house and do somethig terrible. I just lost it and started bawling. Isabella facebooked him back and said something to the effect of he'd get charged with assault if he talked to me again.

I didn't fall asleep until at least 130. Up at 630. Had to run to catch my bus... Which isn't a bad thing in itself. Just a stressor I didn't need this morning.

I'm alone this weekend. Isabella left to go see our sister and help with my niece's birthday. She won't be back until Saturday night. Late. Isabella practically shoved eggs and oatmeal down my throat.., but it was plain oatmeal and I only ate a little of the egg.

The day isn't nearly over and I'm wiped. Still have a two hour professionalism class, an hour meeting with joey, two hours on abdomen and an hour medical terminology test. After I need to go to the grocery store and buy a pineapple or something. Fondue party at a friends house tonight. Im not worried about resisting... I'm worried about people noticing.

Much love

Ace

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the fondue party. Had a baby shower the other nite and it went pretty well. I know a girl was watching me not eat but mash up my food, but I didn't care. I don't know why. Sorry about the crap boys. Clear your mind of them. They no longer exsist in your world. You are positive and clear and empty. You are ACE! :)
    Stay Strong Babydoll!
    Janey

    ReplyDelete