Wednesday 5 October 2011

So..... I'm a purger now. Ivedone it Like every night this week. It's surprisingly easy, although I'm pretty sure I don't get all of it out.

Sigh. Funny how when you start something... There are limits. Borders and fences you build for yourself. Lines you swear you'll never cross. You try your best but despite your efforts you inch ever closer to the brink.... Then, you're faced with a choice. Do I let that ice cream sit in there? Let it turn into a nice layer of fat on my hips? Or....

....I could take care of it.

Sooner or later we all cross those lines, those boundaries we make for ourselves. And before you know it you're so far past the line it's just a distant memory. A shadow of the past we soon forget. And so you draw new lines fr yourself. New standards. New limits.

I wonder how far you can go before you fall off the edge of the world.

Love,

Ace
X

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ace. I know exactly what you mean. Without sounding like a dork though, just be safe. :) :) Always here for a bit of support if you need it. I'm sure you've read how quick the b/p cycle gets outta control. Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very true. I once had lines with purging and, just like you said, a distant memory now. I really think we just need to keep TRYING our best to reel ourselves back in, even just as close as we can, in order to not 'fall off the edge of the world'. I can relate in those feelings. I kinda felt, recently, that I had fell off. It was a scary thing. I think I'm gunna email you something.
    Love.Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I will. I'm starting right now. I don't understand why I do this to myself. When I'm eating well and going to the gym and on top of my life I'm happy. I must secretly want to be miserable.

    I've crossed some lines myself. But it doesn't mean you can't go back.

    ReplyDelete