Friday 7 October 2011

A recap of how yesterday went. Had one class... A review for a big test on the liver. Huge huge relief... I don't have to know this concept called couinauds segments yet.... Which I was terrified for because my lab teh had GRILLED us on them on tuesday. I consequentially got to go home at 9 am.... Which I swear was divine intervention. I have been so tired! Isabella has been keeping me up talking on the phone about heaven knows what (her life and her problems f course). She is SO melodramatic it's to the point of comedy.

"there's nothing for me in this world!" ( yeah if that were true you'd be dead)
"I'm so much older than everyone else up there!" (tell that to the 32 year old creep who has been stalking me.)
"mom and dad should have said something to stop me from getting married!" (a. Dad BEGGED you to wait... Which brings me to point b. You would have done it anyways.)
"I'm so socially awkward. I can't do those activities that you go to." (yeah you're really socially awkward. That's why your lunch dates with your friends last 6-9 hours. And guess what? You have to get over yourself and go to the lame activities. Suck it up princess.)
"I want to go on a date with that boy! And make out with him! Blah blah blah...!" (Isabella. You can't decide you are going to hook up with HALF of my friends. Step off woman.)
"all you do is talk about yourself! You're so mean!!!" ( can I slap you now?)

It's so circular. Anyways. I cleaned the house, got some milk ad baked my dad a pound cake. I ended up having two slices for dinner... So I started purging. I purged Until my dad called to say he was here... By that point I had gotten well into lunch. :/ I'm only up half a pound which is better than usual with these sort of days. Sorry if that was too much for anyone.

I get to go home today. Finally. I can't wait. But first I have to give a presentation and also write a test. Hopefully it goes well. I think I'm ready. Pray for me girls. I'm praying for all of you.

Love
Ace
X

Ps: thanks fat piggy. You're so sweet. I will try to be safe... I feel more grounded wen I can tell all of you about it. Sure can't tell Isabella :)
JP: I loved your email!! I hope I hear back from you soon!!
Skinny love: I hope you are doing better. I'm here for you if you need anything at all.

2 comments:

  1. Isabella is your sister? Older or younger? This is definetly the place to rant. But, just try not to forget that she is probly your sis and such a big part of your life bc you DO have all these GIFTS that she lacks and you are supposed to help her aquire them. I feel like I've been in the shoes of the whiney girl that complains everyone else in the world is better off than I. I know that it's possible, with the help of others, to move on and learn and finally feel comfortable. I am going to pray for you, Ace. And Isabella too:) You have the strength, the gifts, and the spirit, every tool you need to accomplish what HF wants you to with her. I love ya Dollface! You can do this.
    Love.Jane.
    P.S. Sorry for the lecture, I also can see things from your side. I'm sorry you have so much weighing on you. You are incredible! Look at you do all these things. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiii I am ana mia too! please message me some time I really need and ana friend! :) none of my friends or family know.

    ReplyDelete