Thursday 20 October 2011

Finally broke 117.

... And on my mean scale too!! Two days in a row. So maybe it's real. :)

Horrible. One of the girls I performed with texted me over the weekend telling me another one of us had been in a car accident that killed her and the three others in the vehicle. She was 14 years old... And the sweetest little girl. She was brand new senior company... So I didn't know her super well. But something happens when you sweat and bleed with someone. Like... We were the girls who held hands and prayed before every performance and cried together when it was over. It doesn't even seem real. What is her baby sister going to do? Will she always miss her? And her brothers who are too young to know... Will they ask about her? Will they always be the kids with the dead older sister? The car had flipped over a safety rail into a creek... Was she afraid before she died? I don't know the answers... The only thing that makes it bearable is that I know she is with our Father in Heaven.

So B. I cracked and texted him first. He was under the impression I was mad or hated him or somethig.... But he is withholding what exactly gave him that idea. Oh please. Are we twelve? I told him about this weekend, about the news, and that I was sorry about not talking on Sunday. He immediately put on his shining armor and asked what I needed an if I wanted to talk about it. And promised me "anything you need kit kat, day or night." I told him company in my lonely apartment, he told me soon.

I have a midterm on Monday.... And we have only had 3 classes. Oversight? Yeah. Mini coronary last night. Just gotta drill it for the next few days. I also need to find a new safe portable food other than yogurt and rye crackers. Frick I'm getting sick of it. Any suggestions?

Bus is dropping me off soon. See you ladies on the other side.

Love,
Ace
X

1 comment:

  1. 117!

    good job, little bird! :3

    i'm sorry about the girl and the accident. it's always tough when someone dies, no matter how close you are to them. hope you're okay. <3

    ReplyDelete