Friday 21 October 2011

Exactly 116 even as of this morning.

I'm confused with B. like... I decided to be the bigger person and break the ice. He texted me ALL day, before and after his test until like 1130 at night. And like conversational texting... Not one word responses. So like... Do you text people you don't like for 7+ hours?? I didn't think so. But..... I haven't heard from him since then.

I'm not like a booty call... We've never hooked up. So what the heck??? Like is this normal? I shouldn't be so rattled but I feel so alone in this city. I haven't made alot of good friends yet... And I feel super comfortable with B. I don't want to lose a friend.

I just want to be important to someone... :/

Any pearls of wisdom?

Ace
X

2 comments:

  1. You're right you dont spend all that time texting someone you don't like. He's probably had something on today that has meant he hasn't been glued to his phone. Send him a cheeky text, maybe referring to something you were talking about before or just something funny or casual. And give him the chance to reply.
    Just take it slow and don't read too much into it. think if it was the other way round and you got back to your phone after a day and there was a text from that boy you had been texting alll night :).

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. he might just be busy :) my friend and i once spent about fourteen hours texting back and forth and i didn't hear from him again for another four days. (of course, i lost my charger for four days, but that's not really the point, haha.)

    just text him. or you'll regret not doing it later. :)

    good luck <3

    ReplyDelete