Thursday 27 October 2011

Holy sore throat batman.

Owwww :(

Maybe it will keep me from eating. I don't know how veggies and salsa is going to work out. Seems like it would burn. Yogurt and apple will be fine... And I'll probably buy more diet clue and drink tons of water. Isabella sent two packs of halls with me (she's back!!!) but those suckers are 15 cals a piece. So I have to watch how many I eat.

Isabella said I look thinner.... My dad said that too when he gave me a hug. I don't see it?! And the scale sure doesn't either. Weird body. Maybe it's just been a while since they've seen me.

Today is pretty much as follows:
School
Study
School
Home
Study
Supper
Bed.

Long day of academia. I was going to hardcore study yesterday... But then I just got so sick. Had a scalding shower and watched movies. Hopefully this sickness will play out quickly. I CANNOT be sick!!!!!!

Love,
Ace
X

No comments:

Post a Comment