Wednesday 2 November 2011

I don't even know if I care anymore.

Like.... one bad day and I'm back to square one. My body is like... Eff you Ace. You're gunna kick it around 116-118 forever. And there's not a danged thing you can do about it.

I just don't know if I'm strong enough to stick it out right now. I feel like to get anywhere I have to keep it under about 500 cals a day.... and that's hard for me at the moment. So I'm in between a rock and a hard place. I want to say screw you body and stop counting calories..... but if I do I know I'll gain more. And on the flip side.. I am currently counting obsessively and still staying a constant weight. Frustrating? Yeah.

It's B's birthday soon. I think I'll bake him a cake. It's also Isabella's Birthday. Cake for her, too. Cake for everyone. Frick... with all this cake you'd think I'd get fat or something...... ha. I guess it depends on what the heck my body feels like doing.





I haven't had my period in months..... Should I worry about this??? I'm NOT thin enough to lose it, I'm sure. 5'6, 117 lbs? I should have a cycle.

Ace

x

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ace. Frustrating AND exhausting. I've been at a plateau for a while too and it's incredibly frustrating. I think the last time I had my period was 3 months ago and yet I shouldn't have lost it at my height and weight either (116lbs 5'0 - disgusting). I think it's the weight our bodies are happy to be at when they can start producing periods and is totally irrespective of BMI and scientific crap. That's what I think anyway.

    I hope you're well and hopefully we can bring down this plateau together!

    Thinking of you,
    xx

    ReplyDelete