Tuesday 7 June 2011

The Damage.

It's been two days since the show ended... and I couldn't wait anymore. I had to get on the scale and get out the measuring tape.

In the red corner, weighing in at 119 lbs. Ugh.

Measurements


Waist: 25 inches         Top of Thigh: 21.5 inches              Neck: 11.5 inches
Hips: 35.5 inches       Bottom of Thigh: 13.75 inches
Bust: 33 inches          Bicep: 10 inches
Wrist: 5.5 inches        Forearm: 8.5 inches

It's about what I expected it to be which is somewhat comforting. I was really really hoping not to go over 120.

Here's my plan so I don't burn out... (slow and steady wins the race):

Week 1: 1000 cals/ day, followed by a 1 day liquid fast
Week 2: 800 cals/ day, followed by a 1 day liquid fast
-Weigh and Measure- If there's lots of progress (ie 4lbs) I can go to Week 3a. If there's little progress, I'll skip down to Week 3b.
Week 3a: 800 cals/day, followed by a 2 day liquid fast
Week 3b: 600 cals/day, follwed by a 2 day liquid fast

So we will see how I'm doing in 2 weeks. That would be.... June 21st. I'm going to try to not get on the scale EVERY day.... maybe every 2 or 3 days. I'll blog and update whenever I do. That will keep me accountable.

All my clothes still fit despite the 5 lb weight gain. There's something to be said for that I suppose.

Hopefully it won't take too long to get back down to around 114 (where I was a month or two ago).... then the real fun begins. Anyways. Work awaits... so a quick little thinspo to get me going:



Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment