Saturday 14 May 2011

Today marks... exactly 3 weeks until my performances end. Trying hard not to get too upset about my weight staying the same. My coach is watching me super closely... So I can't do anything until then. She's always dropping comments about it's the most important thing to stay well fed and how upset I would be if self inflicted weakness ruined my performance.... and she's right. I would be so disappointed and heartbroken in myself if I couldn't just DEAL WITH IT for three more weeks.

I'm still staying around a relatively low caloric intake. No where NEAR as low as I should be but c'est la vie.

Still waiting to hear back from school. I'm going grey at 20 years old... I swear. Just TELL me already!!

 My whole life is basically on hold right now. I'm very impatient so this is a struggle.




















I can't wait to be thin again. It's like I'm waiting for Christmas or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment