Monday 13 June 2011

Epiphany

So I've realized something.....


..... it doesn't matter. It does not matter if ONE day I mildly break or downright SHATTER my (now) 800 cal/day budget. It doesn't matter if once in a while I am too tired to work out. It's not a big deal if I just freaking want a treat. And it sure as hell doesn't matter if I'm up a little bit on the scale during my period.

Ana doesn't care. She won't abandon me because I messed up or failed. She'll welcome me back with open arms.

I've been so busy worrying and worrying when there is nothing to worry about. I'll get to my goal weight.... soon. I just have to enjoy the ride on the way there. It's FUN to lose weight. Every time you're a little bit lower on that scale it's like BAM, euphoria. There's no high quite like it.

 I just have to work as hard as I can and don't stress myself out over things that have already happened. Stress can lead to weight gain anyway.

So ladies. We'll all get there. We have to sweat and work and bleed, of course. But there's no sense in letting ourselves be so stressed. We are too beautiful to be stressed. Let's be strong together.... in all ways. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. We are made of steel. Nothing can touch us.



Ace

2 comments:

  1. You read my mind. Ana isn't always mean. Stress definitely is bad and if it already happened worrying about it won't undo it! It makes me upset if I punish myself over it and usually even leads to a binge! No damage can't be reversed. That's the good thing about weight. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete