Thursday 28 July 2011

Worry?

I was getting frustrated about the scale not wiggling even a little bit... until yesterday when my monthly gift arrived. Hoorah. I guess that explains a little bit.

Today my sister wanted me to go shopping with her. Egg whites for breakfast, 175 mg of fat free yogurt for a snack. We went to Open Sesame with my cousin... (for those of you who haven't been... it's build your own stir fry) so I had shrimp and no starch, and had lots of bamboo shoots, bok choy, spinach, broccoli, and some tofu and a few oz of thin sauce... then loaded it with chili paste. My sister was crashing a few hours later for a snack, so we got no fat no sugar yogen fruz.... and then The Keg. Sigh. I had a piece of the bread, a french onion soup (picked out the croutons) and the spinach and pecan salad with the dressing on the side. Oh. And then she decided we should get the coffee ice cream pie.

I looked on the website later... and it was the lowest calorie option (besides the mini desserts) and I had half of it. I don't feel too bad right now, especially because we shopped for a good 6 hours (that's deducting our meal times and when we were sitting) so lots of walking around.

Planning on running in the morning. I ran yesterday and it felt much better than I remember it feeling. I think the lack of exercise was getting to my head. I'm used to around 10-15 hours of ballet a week. Going from that to next to nothing... bad idea.

Well, it is what it is. And I got some pretty stuff today :) Hopefully when my period goes some of the weight will go with it. I have a lunch date with my best friend at noon tomorrow.. I'll just skip breakfast. Already pre researched my selection. 300 cal salad. I'll put the dressing on the side to hack a little more off.

I'm so sleepy... I think it's time for bed. Was up at 7 today so it's been a long one. Hopefully the scale is kind to me in the morning.

Dream Thin Dreams

Love

Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment