Saturday 23 July 2011

Today I have eaten....

.... A cup of fat free yogurt and steamed cabbage with hot sauce. And 5 baby carrots.

It's 3:54 pm. 

Yesterday was bad. We were on the road all day... had to drive up and find a house. I had fat free yogurt for breakfast. By the time we were about 5 hours into our drive we stopped at Wendys... And I had a half size Berry Almond Chicken Salad... 270 cals. Less because I didn't use hardly any dressing or all the almonds... but for safety's sake we will go with that. After that we went to our appointments... and we took a break at around 3:45 and I had cucumber and carrots with hummus and tabouleh. Then... I had some chocolate. And on our way home I had about 6 oz of chili. (it came in an 8 oz bowl and I only ate part of it..) Then my dad decides he wants to go to Dairy Queen... so I had a small blizzard. Like 600 cals. So the damage is as follows...

Breakfast: 100
Lunch: 270
Snack: 350 (approx)
Chocolate: 300
Supper: 200
Dessert: 600
TOTAL: 1720.

Awesome. Whatever. Can't do anything about it now but try harder.

The good news is we found a place to live. A really nice 1200 sq foot condo with underground parking. Right by the bus station. It seems pretty safe too. So happy about that :)

We are apparently eating in about an hour. Salmon. And all sorts of carb-y disgusting things like buns and potato salad and stuff. Gross. I hate potato salad. It's all mayonnaise-y and eggy and white and sick. Blegh. Not even tempting.

Stay Stronger than Me. More soon. Love.

Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment