Sunday 24 July 2011

Adjustments.

I read on another's blog yesterday that if you cut your goal up into smaller pieces, you are more likely to reach your end goal. It apparently keeps you from getting discouraged. So I'm going to do that.

5 lbs. 5 lbs by August 24th... a day before my orientation. A little over a pound a week. Pfff. Easy.

I also finally got up the courage to get on the scale. I knew I had to so I tried to eat as little as possible yesterday. So I'm going to weigh every morning.

Lastly, I need to buy a scale for when I move. Does anyone know of a good one?

Today is Sunday. Which means Sunday dinner. At least I'm home sick today, no one will say anything if I don't eat much.

Love

Ace

2 comments:

  1. Good luck dear! I also am in need of a new scale...Just remember to weigh yourself 1st thing in the morning for the most accurate results :) Looking forward to reading your results <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Love :) It was actually YOUR blog entry I got that from! I'm excited to see how it goes.

    And definitely... 1st in the morning right after going to the bathroom! Hope to have some results soon!!

    ReplyDelete