Monday 24 September 2012

The Weekend.

Sunday I weighed in at 109.25

I think that was a bit of a fluke tho. This morning I was 110.25, which I think is more accurate.

Pretty sure my roommate got me sick. UGH.

This weekend was good. I went on a date on Friday. He took me to sushi (I had a cucumber salad with red snapper shrimp and octopus and then a miso soup... NO sushi :) ) and then took me to a ballet. So nice of him, since he knows I was a ballerina for 10 years!! It was lovely, but I'm not really interested in dating him. Then it was my friend's birthday on Saturday so I made her a red velvet cake and brought it to her... then it was my roommates birthday so we went for fro yo and watched a movie. Then yesterday we had a birthday cake for her. Lots of cake. Frick.

Then. I went to this party and saw that boy I'm lovin on lately.... and his on again off again was there too. So I was a bit sad... but then I ended up chatting with him and his roommates for about an hour. And then this one girl who I think is just the most wonderful thing said "Everytime I see you you just shrink!!" Made me feel good. The boys were gunna come over and finish off the birthday cake but then the one roommate (who took me longboarding) just txted me that they would come another time which was fine.. cuz I was tired. But then the OTHER one who is all up in my business txted me and was like

"Salad Party??"

and I'm all "What is that?"

He's like "It's like a cake party, but salad instead."

"You're actually doing that?"

"Well no, but you can come eat salad at our house if you want."

Uh...... so I didn't txt back. So he calls me. Twice. To ask if we want to come watch a movie. So we go (cuz I figure more facetime with le boy....) and I bring the cake with me. We ended up watching the gayest movie of all time and le boy was in and out so I didn't even get to sit with him :(

Not like it would make a difference if I did.... with his frickin roommate being the big old cockblock that he is. FUUUUU.......

Whatever. I guess I have to wait it out right?? Not much I can do about an on again off again. I can't be mad, cuz like they have history... but I sorta am. I just need to let it be, and it will sort itself out. But I think I need to make it clear I'm NOT interested in Salad Boy or Longboard Boy at ALL.

I'm so retarded when it comes to boys I like. I'm always convinced that I'm SOOOOO annoying. And not pretty enough.

So we got home so late I was too tired to even wash off my makeup. Couldn't even get myself out the door to run this morning. Had a huge nap when I got home, and then had a salad. Just got out of the shower now... and I need to study for all the big friggin tests I have coming up.

I hope I feel better tomorrow so I can run in the morning. I feel bad I didn't today but like... I couldn't even decide what to eat for breakfast. Anyway. My sister just facetimed me so I better go.

Love you ladies. <3 stay strong

Love,

Ace
x


1 comment:

  1. congrats on the super tiny weight girlie!! good luck with the boy!
    love ya!
    <3

    ReplyDelete