Monday 17 September 2012

Case of the Mondays

Hey babes.

Weighed in at 110.75 this morning. My jeans i used to not be able to do up are almost baggy now.Then I went for a run. Then I saw someone get hit by a car. Gotta say, not as funny in real life.

Anyway. This weekend was kinda weird. Started out good. Me and a friend went shopping at west Ed on Friday. It's been a while since I've opened up I someone.... It was nice. We talked about her brother that passed away. My grandma too. And about being homesick and things we are frustrated with. Life, love, and of course school. Sigh school....... Always permeating my life. Then I went home and me and the roomies went to get fro yo and watched a movie.

Saturday I stayed home to study all day while they went to the waterpark. I don't feel any smarter, by the way. Then they came home and wanted to go out so we got all dressed up and out we went. Danced for a bit and then went to a party... Where this guy I like (who I thought was broken up with his whacko girlfriend) was hanging out with said girlfriend and I didn't talk to him at all :(....

The next night we had planned a bonfire at our house... But then my roommate decided to change it to her boyfriends house. SO stupid. Especially when we bought everything for it and had the idea (more specifically... Me.) and then the boy and the girlfriend show up again.... Ugh. Awkward. So I was pretty bummed. Cuz before this weekend I had hung out with him at parties a few times and I was thinking it MIGHT go somewhere? Clearly not.

This week is gunna be packed though. I am modeling for a girls school project tomorrow so I have to find something balletic to wear.... Her assignment is angles and curves. I hope she sees more angles than curves on ME.... And then I might go long boarding with that boy's roommate. (staying present and pretty and perfect... I hope haha).... Need to find something to do wednesday. Maybe study. Then Thursday me and a girlfriend are getting take out and studying.... Friday is tutti frutti Friday with the roomies and I have a date. He is taking me to the ballet. Should be exciting :)

I have a test today I gotta cram a bit for.... Only 3 weeks into school and I feel like I'm drowning already. it's nice to come on here and unload a little bit.

Super homesick. Wishing I could drive away.

Love,

Ace

X

Stillimagining: thanks for your feedback!! If my BMR was that high.... That would be fantastic!!! I wish there was a way to test that. The online ones seem so inaccurate :/ like some of them I'm like no way I can eat that many cals and not gain!!!! I hope you have a lovely week xo

2 comments:

  1. OMF. 110? SO JEALOUS! Holy fuck. You're my thinspo for the day. Seriously. 110. *sigh* what a lovely clean number. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously girl u are like so SKINNY!!! I'm pretty sure ur gonna be like all angles when they do that project. sigh i totally agree with fat piggy (who definitely isnt fat), im like drowning in envy over here lol. how happy i'd be at 110.....lol yeah with the bmi's i dont rly trust them but i mean no matter how slow ur metabolism is i doubt it could be under 1000. well anyway good luck with the studying! Much love<3

    ReplyDelete