Wednesday 5 September 2012

School. Part 2.

I am finding it so hard to do ANYTHING consistently lately. My poor blog.

Most important(?) points: my weight is back down, I am moved into my new house with 5 roommates, I am still single as ever, busy with year 2 of school, blah blah blah blah. Nothing too special has come about in the last little while. But things are good.

My mom is pretty sad though. She really is lonely now that I'm back up North and Isabella moved away with her new husband. Wish there was something I could do for her... but it seems like the thing that makes her the least stressed is when I tell her she doesn't have to call me back cuz I'm fine and she can just go to sleep instead. Which sucks. Cuz as much as I like the girls I'm living with... I'm pretty lonely myself.

You won't believe what I said to B the other day. He came over cuz he wanted a tour of my new house... so we were sitting in my living room just chit chatting and my phone goes off and he just dives for it and somehow I end up ontop of him and then we are on the floor. Don't worry, totes not what you think. Things didn't go that way (which is good cuz I am very very much over him. 100%) and he's all.... You are SO skinny. How do you stay that skinny? For real? So I just stared at him poker faced and go "Starvation."

Ha. The truth can be so liberating. Too bad I didn't tell him about Mia while I was at it.

I DID quickly follow with "I try to eat really healthy and drink lots of water." Partially true.

Anyway. I guess bedtime would be a good thing about now..... I'm starting to get some hunger pangs and it is WAY too late to eat.

Thanks Miss Insanity, Fat Piggy and Avy for your comments. Love you girls <3

Love to all my readers.

Ace

x

2 comments:

  1. God I wish a guy would say that to me someday:) Im still way too insecure to fall on top of a guy haha. same here with the loneliness, its like u can be surrounded by a ton of ppl but u just feel so by urself:( honestly i think since ur mum is lonely too she'd probably appreciate talking to u, even if it means getting less sleep so dnt let that stop u:) much love<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, I really enjoy your writing style hope you don't mind if I follow along:)

    ReplyDelete