Tuesday 11 September 2012

le wha?

So my loves. New lowest weight. On my evil scale.

112.25 = 107.25 on my mom's.

Wonder where that came from.

Bought a bunch of groceries cuz I FREAKED OUT the other day that I had no warm food. I think that the running has burned a bit of fat so I'm less insulated.. way more susceptible to the cold. So I got those eating right cajun chicken things and a bunch of veggies I can roast with it, beef cubes for egg drop soup, ham and pea canned soup (that I add charred cabbage and onion to), and then more yogurt and fruit and salad stuff. Oh, and I got a baggie of oatmeal. 110 cals for one whole serving! Pretty good.

I'm trying not to plague anyone with my food and exercise schemes... so I'm just gunna go on about it for a few minutes here. Would love feedback.


Basically I'm doing cottage cheese or yogurt and fruit for breakfast (occasionally a muscle milk (150 cal, 20g of protein) if I'm rushed) then a salad with salsa and either extra lean taco meat and refried bean or chicken breast for lunch and then more salad or soup for dinner, or today I wanted a treat so I had a plate of fruit for a snack and then had 2 little brownies I baked yesterday and a little melted chocolate. Chased it with over a liter of water so I purged up a little bit of it. I dunno I've kept the weight down this way, and I like having dessert for dinner sometimes. Is that super bad??

I also think that days I have tests I am allowed to have some form of healthy starch... so I can think more clearly. Like oatmeal for breakfast or a whole wheat pita with a smear of hummus and TONS of fresh veggies for lunch. Last time I had two tests I had dry cereal on my yogurt AND a pita at lunch... and miraculously I was still down in weight the next day... but I dunno if I plan on making that a regular thing.

I drink a ton of water and diet pepsi is still a vice.... but I don't know does that seem ok? I get really ineffective when I just DON'T eat so I've gotta make sure I eat something... and I like this weight and I like dessert. I'm not sure. I don't know. What do I do? When I type it out it seems like SO MUCH FOOD..........................................................



I have a date tomorrow. With B. Only took him a whole freakin year to do it. He asked me super nice.... but then he added something douchy afterward. He's all, "Would you like to go on a date on Wednesday?" and I'm like "Yes :)" and he's all *entering it in his phone calendar* "Do you spell dyke with an I or a Y?" So I'm in his phone as Date With Kit Kat Dyke. Wow, what a prize he's turning out to be. I'll update on how it goes.

Gotta go on a run tomorrow too... and take a test. So hopefully that all goes well... I better get off here and pick out some clothes and make a lunch for tomorrow. Sending my love to all of you reading.

Stillimagining and Ell: thank you for your comments <3 You girls are beautiful.

Love,

Ace

x

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS girl! Gosh how I'd LOVE to see those numbers:) Your plan sounds great! you seem to have a great mixture of the different food groups and its all pretty healthy. and nothing wrong with a little dessert. I think its only logical uve kept ur weight down i mean its not like ur eating over 1600 cals or anything which is probably ur BMR. So rly dnt beat urself down if u do have some dessert/ more food. Good luck on ur test and have fun on ur date! much love<3

    ReplyDelete