Friday 13 July 2012

Latelyyy

Hey Hey Beautifuls.

I know it's been a loooooong time.

I've decided that this blog is going to be less focussed on JUST my weight. I just need a place to ramble and rant, and of course my weight is part of that.

I guess I should gloss over what's been going on.... I am home for the summer, helping Isabella plan her wedding. I'm her Maid of Honor soooo.... pretty busy. She wants me to bake her wedding cake. I'll have to show pictures when it's all done :))

My weight has been a little all over the place. I've been down to 113 on my mean scale... which is the same as 108 on the scale I've always used. So a new lowest weight ever. Right now I'm a little higher... just working my way down at the moment. I'm about 3 lbs away from my lowest.... (116) But I usually hover around 114. My measurements are still smaller than they have ever been... which I don't understand. But I'm not complaining.

I'm sick today so I've been eating crap all day... But I've gotten ALOT better at purging... which I'm not really proud of. I guess it's good for the days that I just break.... but sometimes I can use it as an excuse to eat badly. Like oh, it's not a big deal I'll just take care of it later. Either my family is just adopting a "don't ask don't tell" attitude or they are exceptionally unobservant. If they are noticing... I'm thankful for their discretion.

As far as everything else... I'm heading back up north tomorrow to look at a house I'm going to be renting with 5 other girls. That means LITTLE or NO privacy. But I'm excited.... it got pretty lonely in my apartment near the end. Isabella moved out shortly after my grandma passed away... and started dating her new boyfriend (now fiancee) Then I had this CRAZY roommate that ate my food, drank my diet pepsi, left the place filthy all the time, put my brand new set of pots in the DISHWASHER (effing retard) and then to top it all off she flooded the hallway when I told her I was breaking the lease. Can't even talk about it. I like the girls that I'm moving in with though... they seem really sweet and really fun. We are taking this house right off Whyte Ave, it's full of quirky little shops and my new obsession: Tutti Frutti. Love my life.

I'm staying in a hotel ALL BY MYSELF Saturday nite... kind of a fun adventure :) Unless my mom comes with me... seeing as my freaking license is EXPIRED and the car registry can't renew it till MONDAY. Frick me.

So... there's this boy. That I like. Alot. We got set up by his brother... who's MY brother's really good friend. We went on two AWESOME dates. He's just really easy to be around and fun to talk to. And SOOOOO cute. :) And then I moved home for the summer and he stayed up there to work. Sigh...




...I'm totally jumping the gun. But I can't help it... it's been SO long since I've liked a guy. He invited me to his summer bash tomorrow... And I'll just happen to be there because I'm looking at that house!!... So I'll have to update at the end of the weekend. I have to decide what to wear...!!

I have missed all you girls. I'm gunna go read some of your blogs and see what you've been up to.

Love,

Ace
xx

4 comments:

  1. oohh! parties are nice.. and so are boys :)

    congrats on the low weight, that's really awesome. and great about the new house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on being the maid of honor! and yummy, cake. the best part is decorating it, i think. at least for me.
    renting with people who aren't totally crazy sounds pretty good! and quirky stores nearby can only be a bonus.
    AND A BOY. conversation is super important, so it's good that you can talk.

    cheers on your new low weight :3 *high five* and welcome back <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, I've missed you.

    Congratulations on the weight loss; I'm sure you'll get back down to 108 very soon. I hope you have/had a great time at the party and I hope your hard work and planning for the wedding makes it go wonderfully; I'm sure it will!

    Good luck with the boy ;) Let us know if anything happened!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you have two scales with such a difference in weight! I have two in my house and they are mostly the same but reading this makes me want to go to the store and step on several scales just to see. Too bad I can't do that in my underwear! I hate scales! I wish they were 100% consistent.

    ReplyDelete