Thursday 2 February 2012

Pure Rage.

Oh. My. GOSH. I am ready to absolutely massacre my scale right now. I want to smash it to pieces, and then set it on fire.

120.5?!?!?!?!!!!! What the hell!?

That does NOT even make sense. I stopped eating at like 830 yesterday, had no dessert, and I even purged a little bit. What gives????

Like every day this week I have been good I have gone up 1/4 f a pound. Has this happened to anyone? Or is my body just frigging sociopathic and is hell bent on driving a fricking screw through my gut every day? I do not understand. I don't I don't I don't. Where is this weight coming from? What the hell do I do? My Christmas weight was supposed to be almost gone by now... But I'm no closer to my goal then when I started.

What can I do??? I weight train and go for 2 walks a day. I drink about a liter of water in the morning and another 1.5 thru the day, plus more at night. I eat yogurt and egg whites for breakfast, a salad with measures dressing for lunch fruit for snacks and usually a plate of veggies and lean meat for dinner. The closest thing I have to treats totals 137 calories. Like come ON you stupid body!!!!!

I can't even begin to comprehend this. What is happening to me?????? Help, I think I might go ballistic.

I feel crazy. I'm so frustrated. This weight is like an immovable wall. Like theres no getting past it. Ever. Ever ever ever.........

Ace
X

Stillimagining<3 thanks girl. I hope things are going good for you too. Your such a strong person. Love you.

3 comments:

  1. urgh the scale makes no sense at times. while I was water fasting b4 on the 2nd day I actually gained 2lbs!!! but then 2 days later it dropped 3lbs all at once. So it rly isnt the best indication, maybe try taking measurements instead? Just keep doing what ur doing, it will have to budge eventually. Hope tomorrow is better for u dear, stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. purging can make you retain waster and bloat so that may explain some of it. stay strong girl!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. space ace, i miss you! i hope you're doing okay. <3

    stay lovely, little ballerina. :)

    ReplyDelete