Wednesday 1 February 2012

Frustrations, stressors, and unexpected serenity.

So. Despite my 800-900 calorie days... My weight has crept back up to 120.25.

Partly my fault. I had oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast and a green salad with canned crab for lunch yesterday.... Then didn't eat from noon until 830. Isabella took me out for Lebanese. Shwarma, hummus, garlic sauce, pickled salad and a couple bites of pita. There was a huge portion of rice pilaf which I avoided like the plague. Totally delicious, totally salty. After that we went home and watched a movie. I made one of those 100 cal cakes and a cup of almond milk. So calories were high yesterday (1100 ish... I'm guessing 700 for the Lebanese to be safe) plus I ate it at like 845, and then again at about 10. NOT healthy to eat that late.

I've packed yogurt (70) egg whites (34) an apple(80) a green salad (30) pan seared fish and peppers(100) and salad dressing (100) for today. Running total of 414. Should be ok. I'll try to eat earlier today too. Tonight I think we are having taco salad... Which for me consists of lettuce meat and salsa. Maybe black bean.

My grandma passed away yesterday morning. I'll spare the details, but she got sick very quickly and went very peacefully. I was able to spend time with her over the Christmas holidays... Totally priceless time. I can't express how grateful I am to have that. I'm going to try to get my midterm moved from Friday to Thursday so I can leave earlier. We will have the funeral this saturday at 2. But I would like to be home for the whole weekend. Hopefully my professor has mercy on me.

I'm feeling rather at peace this morning, despite being without my grandma and being heavy and exhausted. I had time to do everything I needed to this morning without much rush. It helps I didn't put on makeup lol!

I hope everyone has a beautiful day and it brings them everything they need. Much love girls.

Love,
Ace

X

Special thanks: friend of Ana and thin thrills. You girls are too sweet. <3 I hope I was able to give him a flicker of hope... :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about the loss dear, but I'm glad ur taking it well<3 And I really doubt u gained fat from having 1100 calories...its probably just the food weight or something...hope the funeral goes well, stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete