Sunday 18 December 2011

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Two days into the holiday... And I'm already shut up in the washroom undoing the damage. I knew it was going to happen, and I planned on it. Not so I could stuff my face every day... Just to keep me in the realm of sanity. Gives me a glimmer of control.

My mom's scale is far too complimentary to be the truth... So much so I realize I am much closer to my lowest weight than I thought. Which scale do I trust?... Easy: My scale. I'm a bit masochistic that way.

Why do we always listen to those who think the worst of us? Why do we remember bad times so much more vividly than the good? Why do I trust my scale over my mom's? I don't know if that is a product of my circumstance coupled with my perfectionist attitude.... Or if that just comes with the package deal of being human. Isabella gets after me about my not-good-enough complex (which, interestingly enough I only ever seem to apply to myself). And then she goes and flirts with B. Right in front of me. Stay classy Isabella. If I could disown you tonight..... I would. (reference the title of this entry)

I always thought I was an ana girl. But now that I have met Mia... We're all peas in a freakin pod. I never thought this would be my reality.

Love,

Ace
X

Thanks to: Skinny Love, xXxzapxfireXx, Stillimagining and Amber-Angelxo.

1 comment:

  1. I've often thought about that too; about how the bad times, the cruel things are always what one remembers. It must be because they simply imprint on our psyche faster and deeper. I hope Isabella gets a grip on herself. At least we know you're a prettier person than her even if I can't see either of you, I like you very much. In fact, you're one of my favourite bloggers and people on the internets :) You'll be alright.

    x

    ReplyDelete