Monday 12 December 2011

I think I get it now...

He just likes me for my body.... Which confuses the hell out of me. Whats so great about it anyway?? I'm thin, but not nearly enough. I have a long way to go before I will be satisfied. Every angle in the mirror unearths new imperfection. Every morning brings to light that again I have failed to progress. Every bite of food screams at me. "weak! Pathetic! Unworthy!" I just want it gone. All of it. Every bit of filthy fat that hangs off me.

It's like none of that is true. He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me tight to his side. His fingers trail down my back as I walk away. Squeezing me up against the fridge as he walks by... "oh, didn't see you there kit kat, you just disappeared."

"nice jeans rock and republic." He called me that for the rest of the night. Rock and republic.
Thank you for displaying so eloquently you've been staring at my butt.

I've missed you all, and I'm sorry for how absent I have been. Weight wise i have been ok. No progression, little to no regression(116-117ish). Still no period. Thank goodness. I would like to be 115 for Christmas, that would be the best present I could give myself.

Hello to new readers, I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your blogs. Stay strong Beautifuls, much love <3

Ace
X

2 comments:

  1. I hate when a guy always looks at you or tells you you're beautiful when deep inside we can always find things wrong with ourselves.

    I'm glad your back. Remember, staying at the same spot is much better than gaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to feel wanted.

    ReplyDelete