Sunday 28 October 2012

Mondays Come Early

106.

Probably will be a bit higher tomorrow morning though.

It's getting snowy outside... going to buy Yaktrax for my runners tomorrow so I avoid slipping and dying on the ice.

Wrote 5 finals this week... 5 this week. Then my semester is over and I'll be back to practicum before ya know it.

Things with the boy I like... are good(?) The girlfriend is definitely the EX. Whenever I see him we have a great time talking and stuff. When we saw him at Halloween my friends said he kept staring at me when we weren't with him.

I think he's just slow on the uptake. He's not dating anyone else... I only ever see him with his roommates. So here's hoping that continues to go ok.

Better go, more later babes.

love,

Ace

x

3 comments:

  1. have a lovely week sweetie :)
    get some free time, away from the exams and school and good luck with the boy!

    annamaria*

    ReplyDelete
  2. jinkies. i can't imagine running in the snow. and a boy? oooh la la~ haha, i hope things are working out with him.

    been a while, eh? glad you're okay. <3

    take care of yourself, ace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i nominated your for the liebster award!

    ReplyDelete